1400 Route 70 East
Cherry Hill, NJ 08034
For the health and safety of all patients, staff and providers we have implemented the following safety protocols:
- If you have a fever, a cold, or feeling ill (coughing, chest discomfort, fatigue, weakness), we ask to please reschedule your appointment.
- Everyone who enters the office must wear a mask or face covering. If you do not have a mask, please request one at the front desk.
- All patients’ temperatures will be taken and documented upon arrival.
- In an effort to maintain social distancing, we are limiting the waiting room to 50% of usual capacity. If the waiting room is above 50% capacity, we may ask you to please wait in the car or outside.
- Please maintain social distancing within the waiting room.
- Please avoid hugging, shaking hands or touching body parts without wearing gloves.
- Please wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds or use hand sanitizer after signing in and before leaving the office.
- We ask that all family members or friends of the patient to please wait in the car or outside.
- If a patient requires assistance, a family member / friend may assist the patient in the waiting room and exam room. However, if the waiting room is above 50% capacity, we may ask the person assisting to please wait in the car or outside.
*Renewus Medspa is working hard to safely treat and care for all patients. Please help keep our offices safe by following all safety protocols. Anyone neglecting to follow safety protocols may be subject to appointment cancellation based on the rights of the organization.*
Fill out the form below and we will get back to you as soon as possible!